Congratulations, world. You’ve made it through another week. I hosted a really fun little get-together at West Elm last night with a few local bloggers, some knitting, and a whole lot of cookies. It was great catching up with everybody, and I’ve decided I’m chalking that up as my socialization for the week, so this weekend you can find me curled up on the couch with Netflix, wine, and my sketchbook.
If you, on the other hand, are looking for fun things to do this weekend, here’s your weekly list of linky goodness (which includes a couple affiliate links), which has led me to realize that I might have a slight touch of puppy fever…
- So industrial-elegant
- So many customization possibilities with different colors, too
- <3 this sososo much!
- How do we feel about doing this while exercising?
- Love the shape of this
- But also, gimme Beau and Sadie…
- Rock it, Ruby
- Complicated but cute if you’ve got the patience
- 50% off fan favorites this weekend
- Need in all the colors
- Never would’ve thought of this
- Stunningly simple
- Sewing that anybody can manage to tackle
- Almost looks like jewelry
- Well, now that I’m an expert…
- Cracking me up ;)
Photo by A New Bloom