It’s finally Friday! Any exciting weekend plans? Andrei and I are celebrating our anniversary by taking a pasta class at a local restaurant on Saturday afternoon. We’re going to learn to make pappardelle, ravioli, gnocchi, and more, and I couldn’t be more excited! We definitely prefer more interactive date ideas, especially for big occasions, like our anniversary.
What’s your favorite thing to do for a date night (or weekend)?
- Très chic!
- Beautiful – and so perfectly explained
- Pretty, happy design
- Should top all of our lists of New Year’s resolutions…
- One minute makeover
- Another one of these that I just adore
- Absolutely perfect
- Perfect way to get started on this
- So so sososo TRUE!
- Get out of here with this!
- Nobody’s ever going to fit every ideal, so let’s all just quit being bitches.
- Cha – cha – cha – chia
- Couldn’t agree more, and such a nice way to put it
- Hotties or cuties?
- Love this idea for serving them (bonus: a Romanian blogger!)
- Loved this little project
Photo by Almost Makes Perfect