- pair of flats (new or pre-loved)
- four large jump rings
- fire (lighter or a candle)
- at least four beads (optional)
- lightweight ribbon
- skewer, drill, or sharp-tipped pliers
3. Open one of your jump rings, and thread it through one of the holes. Close it back as tightly as possible. Always open and close jump rings forward to back, not side to side. This keeps the circle from bending out of shape and losing its strength. I got these large rings from Supply Pusher on Etsy.
3. Repeat with the other three jump rings, closing them all as tightly as possible. When your shoes have two new “earrings” apiece, it’s time to move onto the next step.