I first whipped this little project up two years ago using cupcakes, Kool-Aid, and lots of sugar. This year, I’ve decided to revisit the recipe with a slightly mellower grownup version. If you’re looking to sugar up your kids, just click here for the Kool-Aid version…
- have good luck.
- are going to have a baby.
- have to bring the king cake next time.
- Muffins or un-frosted cupcakes
- Mini donuts (old-fashioned flavor/style)
- Powdered sugar icing – This is a good recipe.
- Sanding sugar in purple, green, and yellow (or mix from plain)*