I’m back. I’m sorry I’ve been awful, but I’m really, truly, honestly back. I’m still a little mentally unstable after the worst finals week of my life, but I rocked the first year of my Master’s degree with a 4.0 (Yes, I am fishing for compliments…)!!!
Though I think that that little tidbit could keep me grinning for days all by itself, you guys might need some cheer as well, sooooo:
|via Short and Sweets (Can you believe these ^ are vegan?!)|
1. You could be eating delicious, homemade-from-scratch sugar cookies in the next 30 minutes with this quick, easy recipe. The best part? You probably already have every single ingredient!
2. It’s thisclose to not being Monday anymore. Good enough for me!
|via Photography by Lori H.|
3. This is one of the prettiest times of year. Here’s where you all bombard me with how it’s still snowing/already scorchingly hot wherever you are. I’m sorry. I’m spoiled.
4. Beautiful quotes, like this one from Mother Teresa: “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
5. The Landlord – Will Ferrell and one cute little Pearl. It’s completely wrong on countless levels, but it’s a good, cheap laugh.
6. You get a three-day weekend in less than three weeks! Memorial Day is coming up on May 31 – one less Monday in your life…
7. Two words: Good. Music. One new suggestion: One eskimO
8. Sweet little reminders of spring. Like these.
|via oh, hello friend|
9. If you’ve just gotten out of school for the summer like I have, then maybe you have some extra time to make creative little proyectos like some of these!
10. Avatar and Alice in Wonderland come out on DVD within the next month!
What can you add to the list? Do you have any happy news, funny videos, or a lolcat, perhaps?