Since it’s Earth Month, I thought it prudent to highlight some ways to get naturally beautiful. Natural beauty products have long since left that bare-faced, patchouli-reeking hippie earth mother in the dust. They now bear names like absinthe and wasabi, and they can hold their own against the likes of MAC and Urban Decay. They can match the hottest spring fashion trends shimmer for shine, and the prices are enough to bust open even the tightest wallet.
|via Diana Ionescu|
- Mineral Foundation Warm – Gem Mineral Cosmetics – $9.95
- Mineral Lip Gloss Goddess Glaze – erzulie – $5.00
- Juvenile – Mineral Eye Shadow – Concrete Minerals – $5.99
- Old Treasure Loose Shadow – Shelly Frances Minerals – $6.00
- Long Wear Mineral Gel Eyeliner – LaLa Bloom – $7.50
- Nutmeg Organic Mineral Blush – Orglamix – $14.99
Grand Total – $49.43 for a whole face worth of makeup to mix and match with all your faves!