Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you.
Create 11 new questions for people to answer!
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am 5’10”.
2. I have been vegetarian for about six years now. The Mister is not. It’s a source of endless humor and torment. ;D
3. Sandpaper and nail files make me cringe. Seriously – my skin is crawling right now at the thought of filing my nails.
4. Hablo español.
5. I have been to 16 countries so far – not nearly enough.
6. I am literally tone deaf. Turn off Adele in the background, and I sound like a schnauzer. With kennel cough.
7. Much like a lizard (but nothing like a snake), I would be happy to spend most of my time laying around in 100° weather, soaking up the sun.
8. If you text me, there’s a really solid chance I’ll never reply. Oops…
9. I am on a lifelong, worldwide quest to hug animals. So far, I’ve got a monkey, a lamb, a wild boar (sort of), horses, llamas, a kangaroo, an alpaca, and more. The Mister took me on a llama trek for my last birthday, and I got to hug my llama repeatedly. *bliss* 10. I went to kindergarten in Italy. I won two coloring contests that same year. Bam. 11. I have a Master’s degree, and don’t miss school one single bit!
my birthday llama and his backpack (I later hugged him. And earlier.)
11 Questions from Crystal:
1. What did you dream of being when you were a little kid? You’re gonna think I’m a total sicko here. I really wanted to be a forensic pathologist to solve murders. I even interviewed the county coroner!
2. Your top 3 travel destinations: India, Thailand, and Australia/New Zealand
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I see myself skiing in Colorado with The Mister – maybe actually keeping up for once. I’ll leave all the rest of the details up to time and fate.
4. If there is one thing you want to be remembered for what would that be? I want to be remembered for being happy. Content. Please don’t remember me as a whiner! ;D
5. What do you do to pamper yourself? Wine, bath, book!
6. What is something you are proud of yourself for? I’m really proud that I learned Spanish. It’s kind of a beast to learn a new language, but it has already opened so many doors for me!
7. Are you a lefty or a righty? Righty!
8. What’s your favourite thing to whip up in the kitchen? (Did I mention I like recipes?) I love to make a tiramisu and coffee, or cheesecake, since it makes The Mister so happy!
9. Favourite cocktail? I’m in a springy mood today, so I’m going to say homemade sangria.
10. What’s one thing you do daily that makes you feel pretty? I moisturize the heck out of my face every night and then put on sunscreen in the morning. It makes my skin look healthy, which makes me feel much prettier.
11. What songs would be on your soundtrack to your life? Oh gosh – I don’t think I could ever narrow it down. I love way too many songs, and it seems like so many songs seem perfectly appropriate at certain times! I know I’d have to have Zach Braff make the soundtrack though. After Garden State and The Last Kiss, I trust he can handle the job.
11 Questions for My Readers:
(and anyone who wants to participate)
1. Coffee or tea? Green or black?
2. Tell me about your pets. If you don’t have any, tell me about your… plants?
3. What is your very first memory?
4. If you could learn any language, which would you choose, and why?
5. What has been your most hideous fashion blunder? (Mine has to have been the fountain ponytail cascading down from the top of my head in middle school….)
6. Pretend you’re on tv. What song should play every time you enter the room?
7. If you could hug any animal in the world, what would you choose?
8. Tell me the best joke you know.
9. How do you feel about celeb gossip magazines?
10. Are you sick of the presidential campaigning yet?
11. If you could go into business for yourself and not fail, what would you peddle?