Favorite Finds No. 72 – DIY Eye Projects
- The cutest little person in the most fashionable little leggings
- Simple wire to make a bold statement
- Hard to believe she made that out of toilet paper rolls
- Have you found me over here yet?
- Would be fun to make variations on this in lots of different sizes
- Can’t beat these for $15
- Perfect for your eyePhone ;D
- Loving all these colors together against the neutral base
- Feels like the universe wants me to try this
- Have always wondered about how this whole process works
- In case you missed all my pretty moments
- Pretty enough to want to make them permanent
- Super cute theme — and ALL THE COLOR
- Really beautiful idea for gifting (or keeping, of course!)
- Loving the fabric on those new air tees
- But really though, if you aren’t already following her…
Thanks for sharing our eye leggings! Loving all of these eye projects!
They’re too cute NOT to share! 🙂
Love these! And don’t forget my eye iPhone wallpaper! (I put a link to the download in my name 😉
Added! Thanks for the reminder <3
Your the sweetest! Thanks for sharing my basket 🙂 Also those eye projects are so awesome!
You’re so welcome, Sara!!