I hope you’ve all had a great week, and if you’re in the US Northeast, I hope you didn’t get buried in snow! My week was great but felt like it kind of crawled by. Maybe it’s this dreary winter weather. But I braved the nasty sleet and rain last night for a really fun wedding vendor social last night hosted by the ladies of District Bliss. It was really refreshing to get to chat about the creative side of life with so many talented people. Plus, I got to hang out with Kelsey and Amelia, the absolutely sweethearts behind Tart Event Co.
What was your most memorable/shareable/exciting/ridiculous moment of the week?
- So very cozy
- Good tips while the days are still so unfortunately short
- Show me your fur babies!
- Sounds easy enough to “give it a (s)whirl” 😉
- So many pattern possibilities
- The perfect cure (besides more cowbell, of course…)
- Free. Adorable. ’nuff said
- Note: try to refrain from eating…
I have no wordsgross
- Don’t pass go, spend a dime, or bother with store-bought for your kiddos this year
- Cute Vee Day gift idea
- Been meaning to make one of these for ages
- So pretty and cheeky
- Such happy, perfectly-curated chaos
- Would you rather…?
Photo by The Merrythought
Thank you for sharing my baby book pages! You are awesome!
You’re welcome, lady. They were too cute NOT to share!
Thank you so much for sharing my apron project Lindsay! I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend <3
Thanks for the love!!!
You’re welcome. Thank you for creating such adorable content and sharing it with us all!