Happy Friday the 13th! Are you superstitious? If so, watch out — there’s a Friday the 13th in March, too!
Do you guys have any big plans for this weekend? Andrei and I don’t usually do anything major for Valentine’s Day, but we’re trying out a new restaurant our friend Laicie recommended for brunch tomorrow. Given my relationship with delicious food, I’m pretty pumped about that…
Neat Things from the ‘Net:
- One of my fave ways to decorate
- So cute and simple
- Really neat technique for lettering
- “Seams” doable 😉
- Super cute accessory
- Awwww (Maddon and Casper!)
- Bright, clever, and totally expensive-looking
- Sweet gift idea
- Cute gift idea for a new mommy
- Blowing my mind
- Lovely finished effect for such a great price
- Free shipping
- For the menfolk
- Might try to eat it though…
- Brilliant for kiddos
- Breakfast in bed tomorrow?
Image by Flax & Twine
What a nice way to help our refuge Lindsay! I love it. Thank you so very much.
Thank you, Paula, for everything you do for those animals!
Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for sharing! Your blog and work is so lovely. I’m honored to be featured.
You’re welcome, Anne! Love your work!!