Now that it’s finally starting to feel like spring around these parts, I’m ready to kick the pants, sweaters, and boots to the curb. I’m loving all the feminine floral prints I’ve been seeing everywhere, and those are pretty high on my shopping list. For now, though, my first order of business was new black flats to start the season. I ended up getting this ankle-tie version, but I’m currently in love with lace up ballet flats in any form! I’ve collected a few pretty basic black ones in the list here, organized from splurge to steal so there’s something for every budget! The post does contain affiliate links, which won’t cost you anything extra, so thanks for supporting Shrimp Salad Circus!
What’s your go-to flat shoe for spring?
Shop the Trend: Lace Up Ballet Flats
- Michael Kors – Kallie Lace Up Flats – $495.00
- 3.1 Phillip Lim – Martini Lace Up Flats – $395.00
- Jeffrey Campbell – ‘Atsuko’ Ankle Tie Ballet Flat – $99.95
- Steve Madden – ‘Eleanorr’ Ballet Flat – $79.95
- ALDO – Alize – $70.00
- ASOS – New Look Lace Up Ballet Flat Shoe – $30.48
- Forever21 – Faux Suede Lace-Up Flats – $24.50
- ASOS – LYRIC Lace Up Ballet Flats – $17.79
If you’re looking for more options or want to try something a little more daring — think animal print, metallic, and hot pink, then just scroll through a few more of my favorites from the lace up ballet flats trend below!