I’ve been a little patchy on Pinterest lately, so this year I’m resolving to breathe new life into my 86 boards and more than 3,000 pins. I’ve come up with a fun way to hold myself accountable while delivering you great sneak peeks of how my content-curating brain works. I went off the grid with the fun punch of hot pink from that beautiful Merrick’s Art tutorial image up there because I love her bag, but I’m especially diggin’ that dress because it’s a lot like this one that I wore to my West Elm pop up. I’d love to make it in different materials!
Anywho, enough commentary — go ahead and pop by these pins to check out the full projects, and if you love something, repin it! Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your current favorite pin for me to check out!
- Fitted Pleat and Flare Dress Tutorial by Merrick’s Art
- Perfume Packaging by Wouter Dolk for Humeicki & Graef
- Food Styling and Photography Tips by Celebrate Creativity
- 5 Tips for Great Product Photography by Lackluster Co. for Shrimp Salad Circus
- Coffee Ice Cube Latte Recipe by Offbeat + Inspired