I’m stuck on mustard yellow this week. I’m also (tragically) stuck on the fact that it’s really, really effing cold outside and in my office right now. I headed to work in a windchill of ZERO this morning, and that’s just not really okay with me. If it’s going to be this cold, I don’t want to leave the house. I’d much rather be curled up with a cup tea in front of the fireplace with my feline foot-warmers! In an effort to make the best of it all, I’ve put together a little list of winter activities, warm and cozy things, and some retail therapy (list contains a few affiliate links, btw).
P.S. I’m dying to know… Are you a winter person, or do you hate this mess as much as I do?!
May or May Not Totally Need to Try…
- How to shoot and edit a snowflake
- Spiced gingerbread snowflake cookies
- Two more days for this week’s mustard yellow challenge
- Please make your baby wear this
- Frozen bubbles as a speech therapy activity
- Winter/spring sale 40% off
- Fuzzy little hanging cactus cozy
- My can’t-live-without winter staple
- Pretty little dancing snowflakes tutorial