Happy Friday, friends! Last week I hinted about some big news, and even though I’m about to burst with it, I can’t share until next Friday. I will just say that it’s a huge, big deal and will change the direction of this blog a little bit in the very best way!
Are any of you celebrating any big news this week? Tell me in the comments! ♥
Black Green Modern DIY Projects
- Such a smart method for getting those crisp, clean, modern lines
- Sounds so good that I’m kind of afraid I’d try to eat it
- Still a huge fan of this beautifully easy, impactful DIY
- Pairs well with absolutely anything
- A totally different way (than in #1) to do the bold pattern
- Perfect now that the weather is starting to warm up
- Love the way the knobs and stripes coordinate so perfectly
- Original art at a completely ridiculous price ♥
- Really sweet little bit of decor to make Mom’s day extra nice
- Gorgeous bench, but can we talk about THAT WALL?
- Gold leaf for the win, as it tends to do
- Wishing these had been my breakfast this morning
- Silly little bit of lettering for the punny fashionistas
Thanks for sharing my bench! I am loving all these black, white and green projects!
Love all these great projects! And, black, white, green, and copper are my faves… 😀