- Embroidery Floss Hair Combs
- Pretty Hand-Painted Packaging
- Glittery Cupcake Flags and Packaging
- Stamped Tags
- Colorful Embroidery Floss Necklace
- Lemon Jitters Blog Button
- Tinsel Hair Comb
- Hand-Painted Pocket Mirrors
- Diamond in the Rough Necklace
Lemon Jitters was one of my first reads when I was still a little fledgling blogger, and it’s been a lot of fun watching Katie’s tutorials, projects, and style grow and evolve. Her blog design right now is just gorgeous – light, airy, and wonderfully soft and feminine.
Go visit Lemon Jitters to learn how to make something beautiful – or just to ‘oooh’ and ‘aaaaah’ over her beautiful blog design!
In the meantime, tell me – which of the projects I featured above is your favorite? Which would you most like to make? I’m a bit torn between all of them the glittery cupcake flags, the colorful necklace, and that adorable hair comb!