- Marrah: I just adopted a cat. And I love her to pieces despite her trust issues. You can see photos of her on my Instagram.
- Cricut: I wouldn’t be a very good craft blogger if I didn’t at least include one craft item, right? I use my Cricut all the time to cut out fun things. If you follow my blog, you’ll see a lot of paper cut-outs that were probably made with the Cricut.
- THIS purse: You guys, I love this purse. I’ve had it for almost three years and I basically wear it daily. And I get lots of compliments. I’m not even going to tell you how great a deal it was. You’d be jealous. 😉 And interesting tidbit – it was the seller’s mom’s purse in the 70s. Awesome.
- St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Body Lotion: I fell in love with this lotion (and the body wash) back when I had an undiagnosable skin condition for a year. This lotion saved me. It was one of the few things that actually soothed my itchy skin. And now that I live in a dry climate, I use this multiple times a day!
- Bike rides: I love riding my bike on the beautiful trails near my apartment. A creek runs all the way through town and you can follow it a very long ways. The vegetation changes a bit over the course of the trail and it is all so pretty. I’ve been documenting my weekly bike rides on my blog, if you want to follow along.
- EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm: Living in Colorado, my skin is crazy dry. Good lip balms are a must. I’m mostly addicted to this one because of the mint flavor/smell!
Thanks to Katie of Lemon Jitters for keeping you guys company while I’m away for a couple weeks in Europe! I think her Marrah is the cutest little lady (and consider myself her unofficial auntie), and Katie and I can both vouch for how wonderful shelter cats are!!! Be sure to support my vacation guests with lots of comment love!