This week hasn’t been particularly notable, other than I GOT A NEW PHONE! And the biggest news there? I switched from iPhone to Android – eek! I was rockin’ a three-year-old iPhone with a broken camera, so my new acquisition has opened a whole lotta great Snapchat possibilities for the future.
On that note, add me on Snaptchat to keep up with my behind-the-scenes (and cats for days): shrimpsaladblog.
In case you missed it: the 12 photography items I can’t live without!
DIY Cork Projects + My Faves This Week
- To keep your cutest plant warm, cozy, and chic
- For protecting a table from hot pots or just styling a beautiful corner
- The perfect finishing touch for a pretty gift
- Because we could all benefit from a minimalist organization station
- Little reminders to keep everybody on the same page
- Five simple upgrades to make everyday work feel a little more stylish
- Obsessed with these for spring
- The sweetest shower for the sweetest bebe
- If you happen to be a bacon-eater (though I’m not), then…
- Did you hear the big news this week?
- Yummy and so much more practical than buying the little packets
- For those of us with expensive taste but only $2
- It’s like they know me (h/t The Occasional Hobbyist)
- Taking the coloring book trend to the next level of party-tastic-awesome
- Always with the cutest ideas, this one
- Anybody tried this? I want it for the packaging alone at this point…
- Delicious – and so much pretty texture, too
- Fun activity to do with the kiddos but pretty enough to ‘gram