* Disclosure – certain links within this post may result in a comission for Shrimp Salad Circus. See my disclosure statement for more information.
I know that fall is all about vibrant jewel tones and deep, rich neutrals, but I’m a taupe kick right now anyway. Let’s chalk it up to this in-between seasons moment in which we find ourselves, shall we?
1. Rosette Hair Pin or Brooch . Dee’s by Design . $11.75
2. Rainy Day Regal Scarf . ModCloth . $16.99
3. Agate Druzy Necklace . Mordakk Designs . $39
4. Floppy Hat . San Diego Hat Company . $30
5. Sam Edelman Petty Boot . Urban Outfitters . $130
6. “Opposites Attract” Dress . Vanda . $50
Also, let’s discuss: What’s “affordable” for shoes? Let’s take those darling little boots, for example. They’re $130, which is probably quite reasonable, but I still can’t bring myself to make ’em mine. Am I just stuck in that grad student state of mind, or is it a little steep? Weigh in in the comments!