A new year – a great time to hit ‘reset’ and pick up that new hobby or finish that project you’ve had on the back burner for… a year. To get you inspired and hopefully light a little fire, here are some of my favorite projects, ideas, and prettiness for the week!
- I’m really out of practice but totally want to make this.
- What a cute idea for a rental!
- I pretty much need this. Because it’s way too freakin’ cold.
- I love this version of this fun trend.
- Here’s another great way to upcycle from nature like this.
- Super pretty. Plus I love anything stripes.
- This would make a really sweet, sentimental gift if you used photos.
- Five minutes a month for something you’ll treasure forever.
- This would be super cute and whimsical in a kid’s room, too.
- Functional and absolutely precious.
- We can all use a good detox after the holidays, right?
Image by Henry Happened
* Disclosure – certain links within this blog may result in a commission for Shrimp Salad Circus to help me cover all the time I spend putting it together. See my disclosure statement for more information.
Thanks for featuring the bookclutch! Hope you get to make one, I would love to see yours!
Love that photo
Wow, thank you for featuring my Honeycomb Decal! xoxo -Marlene @ Jade and Fern