Ohhhh, you guys… It has been one heck of a week. I haven’t been this happy to see a Friday in a long time. On the upside, it’s been crazy productive. On the downside, I want to sleep for another few days before heading to work this morning. It has been an inspiration- and planning-packed few days, though. I can’t wait to share some projects I have on the horizon. Plus, I can’t complain too much, since I just listed these Wednesday and already sold four of them! If you want any Christmas goodies, go ahead and get your order in early. 🙂 I’m so grateful to be able to do what I love at my day job and on the side! Without further ado, check out what I’m loving this week, which by the way includes a couple affiliate links that could earn me a small commission, so thanks!
P.S. I’m heading to Philadelphia for the weekend. Any tips on where & what I should see, do, eat, and shop?!
- A cute and — depending where you live — free craft
- Maybe too pretty to open?
- My birthday wish list has a pretty obvious theme this year…
- What a unique idea
- Know any preggo ladies out there?
- These were so fun at my calligraphy workshop last week!
- All the free things
- I want a whole flock of these – ahhhhh!
- Need holiday cards, ornaments, & giftwrap? Get $50 off $150 with code TPSAVE50
- Totally not just for the holidays
- Super cute idea for a photog
- Whip up a whole bunch of these for a sweet little girl’s mobile
- Can’t forget the little guys out there
- Bright, happy, fruity
Photo by Tell Love and Chocolate
Greetings! I understand the difficulties I have to face when doing computer science homework. That’s why I want to recommend you to visit https://codinghomeworkhelp.org . They provide python homework help, ensuring that you can successfully handle complex tasks. I think it will be useful for you! Have a good day!