It’s been a big week! My $300 Julep giveaway for 24 Merry Days kicked off yesterday, and I’ve spent all my nights this week getting ready for my pop-up shop at West Elm tomorrow morning! I painted with makeup, and Andrei and I cut down our first-ever real Christmas tree. You guys have kept me super busy with the shop, which has been just the best feeling — it’s wonderful knowing that something I made will be part of somebody’s family tradition, hung lovingly on their tree Christmas after Christmas! But enough about me. Here are the things across the web that have caught my fancy this week. Note that there are a few affiliate links in here as you’re browsing.
- Gettin’ sassy for New Year’s Eve
- Cute and funny
- The cutest little slouch — and that face!
- Wondering about the odds of me not killing them
- Win $300
- Sweet little way to use up all the extra bits
- Pre-ordered this and am now officially obsessed
- Such a gorgeous knockoff
- Simple, beautiful way to preserve the seasons
- I’m afraid I’d try to eat it…
- Probably can’t go wrong combining these flavors
- So warm and cozy looking
- Can’t get over this price
- …or these fabulously sassy little hands
- An easier — but just as beautiful — take on weaving
- Photography classes fo’ free
Photo from Domesticate Me
I had to giggle at the “I’m concerned I might kill them” bit, because though I love flowers and greeneries, I have a bit of a black thumb myself 😉
That sloth t-shirt is cuuuuute.
I’ve gotten better over the years, but I’ve still slaughtered (lovingly, of course) more than my fair share of plants… lol