I. Love. Owls. Cliche, I know, but I loved them before it was cool. So I’m cooler than all you other owl lovers. But not as cool as my best friend, since she has pointed out that she liked them first. Well, Marion, enjoy this little fellow.
Dear readers, enjoy these links – various and sundry things I’m loving this week!
- In Spaces Between . Blogs to Bookmark . Read past the blogs for some great links, including 12 incredible design resources!
- My New Roots . Poppy Seed Crusted Butternut Squash with Kale and Pomegranates . This looks absolutely heavenly…
- Stars for Streetlights . DIY Deer Photo Holder . Quick – get started on this little cutie in time for holiday gifting!
- JustBebeXO . Hair Bow Half Up Style . She’s adorable, and so is this look!
- Camille Styles . Vintage Suitcase Cat Bed . It’s the same idea as my tutorial but round – so cute!
Oh, yes!! I WILL enjoy this little fellow. I honestly can’t stop watching. Thanks, amiga.
Oh how ADORABLE! And thank you for the link lovely lady xx
SQUEE is absolutely right. The blissed-out look on that cuties face just made me smile.
thank you for sharing 🙂