I decided not to make New Year’s resolutions this year.
It’s not that I don’t have anything to improve — I definitely do. I’ve just realized that small lifestyle changes work better for me than lofty goals.
This healthy tropical green smoothie recipe is the perfect way to jump-start any plans for changing your diet in 2017. Plus, it tastes like a sweet treat instead of a health food, so it’s a win-win!
Healthy Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 handfuls of spinach (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if needed.
GET THE FREE DESIGN FOR THIS PROJECT!
Subscribe (free!) to get INSTANT access to my resource library with all my free printables, cut files, and templates! Once subscribed, you'll receive my weekly newsletter with new projects and freebies.