I decided not to make New Year’s resolutions this year.
It’s not that I don’t have anything to improve — I definitely do. I’ve just realized that small lifestyle changes work better for me than lofty goals.
This healthy tropical green smoothie recipe is the perfect way to jump-start any plans for changing your diet in 2017. Plus, it tastes like a sweet treat instead of a health food, so it’s a win-win!
Healthy Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 handfuls of spinach (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more liquid if needed.