I’m back. I’m sorry I’ve been awful, but I’m really, truly, honestly back. I’m still a little mentally unstable after the worst finals week of my life, but I rocked the first year of my Master’s degree with a 4.0 (Yes, I am fishing for compliments…)!!!
Though I think that that little tidbit could keep me grinning for days all by itself, you guys might need some cheer as well, sooooo:
|via Short and Sweets (Can you believe these ^ are vegan?!)|
1. You could be eating delicious, homemade-from-scratch sugar cookies in the next 30 minutes with this quick, easy recipe. The best part? You probably already have every single ingredient!
2. It’s thisclose to not being Monday anymore. Good enough for me!
|via Photography by Lori H.|
3. This is one of the prettiest times of year. Here’s where you all bombard me with how it’s still snowing/already scorchingly hot wherever you are. I’m sorry. I’m spoiled.
4. Beautiful quotes, like this one from Mother Teresa: “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
5. The Landlord – Will Ferrell and one cute little Pearl. It’s completely wrong on countless levels, but it’s a good, cheap laugh.
6. You get a three-day weekend in less than three weeks! Memorial Day is coming up on May 31 – one less Monday in your life…
7. Two words: Good. Music. One new suggestion: One eskimO
8. Sweet little reminders of spring. Like these.
|via oh, hello friend|
9. If you’ve just gotten out of school for the summer like I have, then maybe you have some extra time to make creative little proyectos like some of these!
10. Avatar and Alice in Wonderland come out on DVD within the next month!
What can you add to the list? Do you have any happy news, funny videos, or a lolcat, perhaps?
this is very inspiring! thanks for sharing. i may start each days more positively from now on! great quote from mother theresa. she’s such an inspiration!
I’ve got my very own two lolcats!! Dead proud, me 😀
Those cookies look scrumptious
I can’t WAIT for Alice on DVD… EEK!! Already have Avatar on DVD =)
CONGRATS on your 4.0!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I am just finishing up my BSc, so I have so much respect for grad students… I’m having troubles finishing my undergrad thesis? What are you studying?
ps love your tutorial… totally want to try it out… as soon as I finish this stinking thesis paper! >:(
congrats on the perfect grades!!!
and ‘the landlord’ NEVER EVER gets old!! hysterical!! did you watch the other ones they made? i think the other one is good ‘cop bad cop??’
and I totally want those cookies in my belly. Right. Now.
I’m also out of school for the summer! Creative projects are definitely on the list.
I want to tackle some sewing projects and learn to make caramel cake!
Congrats on an excellent first year of grad school! Way to go!