I don’t know about you guys, but this week has been crazy busy for me. Things have really picked up the pace at work and here with the blog, and Andrei and I had an anniversary this week. I’ve been making plans and arrangements for a few upcoming trips, and now that it’s Friday, I just majorly need a deep breath, a cold beverage, and some great Netflix.
Read on for links to the great DIY projects featured above, plus my favorite things on the web this week. The list includes affiliate links to a few of my favorite
Black & White DIY Projects + My Favorite Finds This Week
- Upcycing + simplicity = yes
- So versatile and a perfect mood board
- Remind me of beautifully-glazed pottery
- Love a good hand-lettered freebie
- A perfectly inspiring blank slate for jotting down ideas
- Finger painting for grown ups
- Fresh, colorful, and delicious for hot summer mornings
- Black & white & slouchy & cozy
- Something I could really use to manage my anxiety
- Fun, bright (pun intended) giveaway
- In case, like me, you’re planning a summer trip still
- About to put this knowledge into action
- At only $7 finding myself wondering if I can live without this
- New favorite (affordable!) stock photo shop
- FYI blogger friends: my new favorite way to have a life again
- Totally loving this for the bedroom
P.S. In keeping with the black & white theme, have you seen my new ink?!
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCESS MY FULL LIBRARY OF FREE DOWNLOADS!