Hello lovely readers! My name is Erin from My Beautiful Disaster. Lindsay is off on an awesome vacation right now, and asked me to answer a simple question….what are six thing I can’t live without. It took me some time to think about it, but by jove I think I got it!
- My Boys: This is just a given. I love my son and boyfriend more than anything in the world. How could you not, they’re freaking adorable!
- My Job: Most of us can’t survive without a job or some form of income (unless you’re a hermit in the mountains, in which case I somewhat envy you). I feel pretty fortunate to love what I do for a living and being able to hone my craft everyday. I actually look forward to going to work, if you can believe that. Whoa.
- My iPhone: I’m addicted to Instagram. I love Hipstamatic, and being able to check Facebook and Twitter on the fly. I’m not sure how I managed to survive without my iPhone, especially after our most recent road trip.
- Good Food: As I’ve gotten older I’ve become such a foodie, and my wee belly can attest to that. I love everything exotic and ethnic, from Lebanese to Japanese to everything in between. I crave tofu even though I’m not a vegetarian, and I try to go out for sushi at least once a week. Oh, and don’t forget the Indian buffets… *drool*
- My Purse: This thing is HUGE. I can carry my whole life in it, including my big honkin’ camera. If I lost this baby, I’m not sure how I would survive.
- My Camera: Well, I should say cameras. I have a huge collection of vintage cameras that are (mostly) in working order, but the pièce de résistance is my Canon 5D Mark II. I love this camera, mainly for its video capabilities (I work in TV, so it’s just a given I adore that feature.)
Thanks to Erin of My Beautiful Disaster for keeping you guys company while I’m away for a couple weeks in Europe! You seriously have to click her road trip link up there on #3 – tons of great pictures!!! Be sure to support my vacation guests with lots of comment love!
nice, thanks you 🙂
Great post! I’m new to both of your blogs and love them both!
I know!! My boyfriend has a droid and when they finally released Instagram he was pretty stoked!
I have to agree with so many of your choices. I too love my job, my camera, good food, and Instagram. Intragram’s the newest love… I was so flippin excited when they made it available for Droid phones a couple months ago!!