I’m sorry to say that I broke my cardinal blogging rule: always backup your template before making any changes. I won’t go into detail, but I maybe royally screwed something up. Sooo, the blog makeover isn’t going to launch today as planned, but it will soon – promise!
- If you want to make these for Christmas gifts, get started now.
- Now this is my kinda breakfast.
- The flamingo is killing me. And this one’s even better. (via)
- We got a Keurig as a wedding gift, and now I’m addicted to these…
- Crowd-funded travel? Sign me up!
- This is so pretty; I’m trying to think of so many uses for it!
- It’s officially way cold enough for this, plus it looks amazing anyway!
- This is a really cute, upcycled Halloween idea.
- These would be really sweet as placecards for a brunch.
- It’s not too late to plan some last-minute Halloween goodies.
- I love this for fall/winter with these and these!
- These are big this season.
Image by Flax & Twine
* Disclosure – certain links within this blog may result in a commission for Shrimp Salad Circus to help me cover all the time I spend putting it together. See my disclosure statement for more information.
The flowers look amazing! I love your entire blog design, so awesome!
Shirley from little miss bento dropping by 🙂
Oh I know how you feel! I’ve accidentally pressed the delete button more time than I can count. But the second attempt is always better than the first :-). Good luck!