Happy Friday, you guys! How was your week? Mine has been crazy, hectic, and a bit overwhelming, but I’m trying to take it all in stride. Which is, admittedly, a lot easier to say now that the weekend is right on the horizon! Anywho, I’ve pulled together my favorite finds for the week and have included some pretty DIY gift wrap ideas so that you can package up your last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts in style!
DIY Gift Wrap Ideas + My Faves This Week
- Free and printable so you can use as much as you need
- Just a quick warning note that you might actually want to wear this one
- Making the box OUT OF paper – brilliant!
- For anything with a funky shape or a crazy size
- Except that now you won’t want to actually unwrap anything
- Just watched this twice and sort of lost track of time. Hungry now
- Have you read this? Did it actually change your life?
- In case you’re needing a last-minute Valentine’s Day treat for the play group
- For keeping it together on those on-the-go days
- What a brilliant hack to get a dimension finished look for this set
- You used to call me on my shellll phone
- One of everything, please… P.S. Totally worth scrolling until you at least see the dog
- “Individually sized” so that I can eat four myself
- But actually really pretty and practical way beyond Vee Day
GET THE FREE DESIGN FOR THIS PROJECT!
Subscribe (free!) to get INSTANT access to my resource library with all my free printables, cut files, and templates! Once subscribed, you'll receive my weekly newsletter with new projects and freebies.