I’m usually a dry red wine kinda girl, but mixed up the right way, sweet has its moment, too. The sweet red wine cocktail is definitely the right way.
This is an easy recipe to mix as a big batch for holiday parties. Just multiply all the ingredients by 4-8 depending on how many servings you want to make. Pour it all into a pretty punch bowl or pitcher, and float a bunch of these pretty cran apple ice cubes on top!
Sweet Red Wine Cocktail Recipe
You can take things up a notch with square ice cube trays to make it look extra fancy! This list contains affiliate links.
- Cocktail shaker set
- Stemless wine glasses
- Ice tray
- Cocktail Ingredients:
- 0.5 oz Grenadine
- 1 oz Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- 1 oz Red Sweet Wine
- 3 oz Cranberry Wine
- A Sprig of Mint
- Cranberry Ice Cubes
- Cran-Apple Ice Cubes Ingredients:
- OceanSpray Cran-Apple Juice
- Whole Cranberries
- Cocktail Directions:
- Into a cocktail shaker add grenadine, Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka, red sweet wine, cranberry wine, and ice.
- Using a long-handled spoon, stir ingredients for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a stemless wine glass filled with cranberry ice cubes.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Cran Apple Ice Cube Directions:
- Fill an empty ice tray with OceanSpray Cran-Apple Juice
- Add three (3) whole cranberries into each cube.
- Freeze for 2 or more hours.
- Use when you need them.