There are so many fashion trends coming and going that it’s hard to keep up, let alone invest money into something that isn’t even really wearable for those of us living outside the glitz of big-city fashion week festivities. I prefer to focus on looks with potential to wear for a long time, and I think color-blocking definitely fits that bill!
1. Hand-Dyed Silk Top . xsilk . $142 2. Color Block Dress . Vicious Threads . $50
3. Boys’ Bow Tie . The Happy Couple . $28 4. Foldover Suede Clutch . R.pellicer . $55
5. Thread-Wrapped Regal Tribal Bib Necklace . The Glossy Queen . $78
6. Outdoor Cushion Pillow Cover . Mazimuse . $40
7. Cloche in Wool & Cashmere . Terry Graziano Designs . $125
I agree but mostly because it can be implemented by just
grabbing a color block accessory.
for the less brave- you don’t have to wear it