Congratulations on making it to another Friday! Any big plans this weekend? I have some catching up to do on various projects, but I’m happy for the chance to do it!
Oh, and for any of my DC-area readers, I’ll be teaching a little DIY holiday decor session at IKEA College Park tomorrow (November 5) at 2:30. Come say hi and learn some new tips and tricks for the holidays!
DIY Mudcloth Tutorials + My Favorite Links This Week
- Such a great way to jazz up an understated tote bag
- The perfect start to a beautiful holiday tablescape
- Would be beautiful in all sorts of different colors, too
- The best way to makeover a front-yard statement piece
- Neat idea for a really unique gallery wall
- Pretty sitting out on the counter even when you’re not using it
- The size of this and that pattern – swoooon
- In case you’re interested in winning $150 for the holidays
- So simple and completely beautiful
- Free printable to get you started on your holiday gifting