Congratulations on making it to another Friday! Any big plans this weekend? I have some catching up to do on various projects, but I’m happy for the chance to do it!
Oh, and for any of my DC-area readers, I’ll be teaching a little DIY holiday decor session at IKEA College Park tomorrow (November 5) at 2:30. Come say hi and learn some new tips and tricks for the holidays!
DIY Mudcloth Tutorials + My Favorite Links This Week
- Such a great way to jazz up an understated tote bag
- The perfect start to a beautiful holiday tablescape
- Would be beautiful in all sorts of different colors, too
- The best way to makeover a front-yard statement piece
- Neat idea for a really unique gallery wall
- Pretty sitting out on the counter even when you’re not using it
- The size of this and that pattern – swoooon
- In case you’re interested in winning $150 for the holidays
- So simple and completely beautiful
- Free printable to get you started on your holiday gifting
GET THE FREE DESIGN FOR THIS PROJECT!
Subscribe (free!) to get INSTANT access to my resource library with all my free printables, cut files, and templates! Once subscribed, you'll receive my weekly newsletter with new projects and freebies.