I used to know this hilarious Southern gentleman who called watermelons ‘wallamelons,’ and today just felt like a wallamelon sort of day, so here you are:
- Knobby Grasshopper on Watermelon – Ferntree Studio – $35.00
- Wild Watermelon Fizzy Cupcake Bath Bomb – Sugar and Spice Soap Co. – $4.50
- Fresh Melon… 1 pomegran-it – pomlove – $6.00
- Summertime – Fine Art TTV Photograph – Malinda Ballesteros Photography – $30.00
- Watermelon Post Earrings – Shay Aaron – $10.50
- Newborn Hat with Ear Flaps – Cloo Gifts – $11.00
lol my niece would call them “walla walla helons” when she was about 1 and a half. I guess some people just don’t grow out of that 🙂
have a great weekend!
That hat (and the picture) is adorable! Great finds!
Thanks for your kind comments about my photos. I really appreciate it!
That baby hat is so dang cute! (so is the baby) Wallamelon. ha!
I have heard “wallamelons” quite a few times here in Alabama. Southerners are quirky! 🙂
The earrings are great! The bath bomb is adorable too!
Oh my goodness, that baby hat is too cute!
great watermelon finds, the picture at the top right is making me very hungry. wish i had some watermelon.
oooh! I love the grasshopper print!
They’re all so adorable! The cupcake bath bomb looks yummy 🙂
so cute !