DIY Candy Corn Projects
- Cute little Halloween cards for the grownups
- Almost too cute to eat and bonus points for being healthy, too
- Perfect for filling with sweet treats or things like stickers and tattoos
- Simple stripes that translate the message perfectly
- If you love the bright, festive look of candy corn but not the taste
- Need all of this in my life, but especially the sweater muscle tee
- Raise your hand if you love this song
- These pillows! Those patterns! So much swoon
- Absolutely adorable – and the best price ever: FREE
- Dying over those rosy little cheeks
- Great ideas for organizing such a small room of the house
- Cute ideas for Halloween-ifying your porch
- Classy color- and gender-neutral nursery decor idea
- Many chocolate. Much moose. All the delish
- And we mustn’t forget the fur babies
These all look like so much fun! My toddler and I shouldn’t be bored the next few weeks!
Oh, I doubt you two are ever bored, creative lady!
I love candy corn and I’m still oohing and ahhing over those candy corn popsicles. So good!
Aww, thanks! I’m wishing I had some left right about now..! 🙂
Man, now I want some candy corn! Thanks for including my chocolate trifles. Happy weekend!
You’re so welcome, Sarah! 🙂