I think Halloween is one of the best holidays, if for no other reason than the fact that you get to act like a kid without feeling too ridiculous. Horror movies are my hands-down favorite, too, so I love the opportunity to get to make scary, creepy crafts, like these cocktails — little brains floating in “formaldehyde” (white wine or white grape juice)!
Since this recipe uses agar-agar for the floating brains instead of gelatin, it’s vegetarian-friendly! You can get agar-agar at an Asian grocery or on Amazon (enough to make several recipes) if you don’t have one near you. You can find brain molds of various sizes online, but for last-minute recipes, your best bet is the candy and baking section of your nearest craft store!
Read on for the full recipe to make these creepy floating brain “specimen jar” cocktails. But more importantly, scroll down for the cutest outtake ever!!!
- 1 cup water
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- .25 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon raspberry flavor (or other fruity flavoring)
- Pink or red food coloring
- Mix agar agar powder into water, whisking until dissolved.
- Bring to a rolling boiling, whisking frequently.
- Add milk and sugar, and bring back to a low boil, whisking frequently, for about three minutes.
- Add flavoring and a few drops of food coloring, whisking one final time.
- Pour mixture into brain candy molds, and allow to set at room temperature or in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Pop out of molds and into a mason jar or champagne saucer.
- Top with white wine, champagne, or white grape juice!
real sex dolls Why Each Lady Should Have A Dark Male real sex dolls Is Purchasing a Genuine Sex Love Doll Illegal? Real Love Dolls Is Presently Accessible Online What Sort of real sex dolls Would You Decide to Buy?
realdoll Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely excellent.
sex dolls Sex Dolls Is Supplanted Kicked the bucket Family members To Help Living Individuals Calm Grief
에볼루션접속 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go
These are so spooky and gross – in a good way!! Such a clever idea. Who knew they even made brain molds. Love the photo of your cat going in for a sip!
Thanks! He’s a world-class photo-bomber. And yeah they apparently have a mold for EVERYTHING! lol
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It’s got a brain in it! Oh man, these are sooooo good. And I love your kitty checking it out, my gray boy Wally is always all over my photoshoots too. xoxo
haha Aren’t the fur babies just the best for photo-bombing?!
Oh, these are spooky! Had to laugh at your outtake, perfect!!
Outtakes are too often MUCH more entertaining that the “beauty shots,” right?! lol
These look so fun! You did a great job!
Thank you, Paige!