This week has been a beast. I know I said that last week, too, but this week I mean it for reals. I’ve had several photo shoots, lots of writing, lots to do at the office, and managed to squeeze in visits with friends. I’m exhausted but so thrilled we’ve finally made it to the weekend. I hope your Friday is wonderful and that your weekend is everything you want it to be–even if that’s nothing at all! :)
Read on for links to the great DIY projects featured above, plus my favorite things on the web this week. The list includes affiliate links to a few of my favorite things, so thanks for supporting me Shrimp Salad Circus and helping me keep it a free resource for everyone!
DIY Citrus Projects + My Favorites This Weeks
- For all your summer and fall entertaining
- Such a cute way to keep the kitchen organized
- A seriously elegant statement piece for the front door
- Sounds delicious & always cute to bake in a can
- That freebie I mentioned
- How poufy and bright and adorable
- Can’t go wrong with lots of the prickly guys
- Can’t live without my citrusy serum
- Perfect idea for ornaments, too
- Because summer’s not over, damn it
- Changing my status to copper foil #allthethings
- For anyone with a stationary habit
- My latest addiction
- Mood lighting for your summer parties
- Can’t go wrong with something easy and delicious
- Talk about citrus, whoa!
- The absolute perfect finishing touch
- Reallllly wanting this beauty to replace my cheapy one
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCESS MY FULL LIBRARY OF FREE DOWNLOADS!