So apparently it’s December now…
That was sort of a joke, except for how is it seriously already December?!
But here we are, and so it is. Which means it’s time to think about gifts. But this year I’m all about thinking outside the box. I love to give somebody a gift they can put to good use, so why not gift a Christmas decoration far enough in advance to … decorate for Christmas?!
If you need a starting place, try these DIY glittery taxidermy reindeer for Christmas. You can even hang a stocking full of gifts from them to create a fun holiday gallery wall for the whole family! Read on for the full tutorial in partnership with Michaels.
Michaels is your one stop gift shop this holiday season! From DIY gift ideas to our favorite kids gifts, they have everything you need to MAKE the season merry!
DIY Glitter Taxidermy Reindeer for Christmas
- Glitter reindeer floral pick
- Wooden plaque
- Acrylic paint
- Wire cutters
- Round bead for nose
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Clip off the floral wire using wire cutters or strong, sharp scissors.
2. Hot glue the back of the deer head, and attach it to the lower center of the plaque.
3. Hot glue a bead to the reindeer’s nose for the perfect finishing touch!