Read on for a DIY mint chocolate sugar scrub recipe made with all natural ingredients.
This DIY sugar scrub is so good you could eat it — literally!
Since all the ingredients are natural, non-toxic, and actually edible, it also makes a wonderful lip scrub if you ever get dry lips.
With the free printable labels, you can whip up a bunch of these for gifts during the holidays or party favors at a baby shower or bridal shower.
All Natural DIY Mint Chocolate Sugar Scrub Recipe
Where to Buy Supplies
These are affiliate links for where I purchased the following items:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 10-20 drops peppermint oil
- Mix together the first three ingredients until well incorporated and crumbly.
- Add peppermint oil until it’s as minty as you’d like.
- Store in a tightly-sealed container and use within a few months.