I haven’t done a freebie in a few weeks, so I thought it was high time to give you guys a little hand-lettered present.
This free phone wallpaper has a simple but powerful message: make it happen. Don’t wait for things to come to you. Bring it on, and create your own future!
Free Phone Wallpaper
This edition of my digital freebies features pretty ocean-inspired colors and grey pen-and-ink lettering. Click through to get a closer look at the wallpaper.
How to Install Your New Free Phone Wallpaper
I use iPhone, so these directions won’t apply to Android devices.
- If you love it, just click that pink button up there to open it up in its own window.
- Hold your finger on the image for a second, and then click “Save Image” when it pops up at the bottom of your screen.
- Leave the browser and open your phone’s photos. Find the wallpaper, and open it.
- Click the icon (box with an arrow coming up out of it) in the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Slide through the grey icons on the bottom until you see “Use as Wallpaper.”
- Click “Set.
Cute wall paper! Is this your actual handwriting?
Thanks so much, Amanda. It is mine. Pointed dip pen calligraphy for this one!
This is such a beautiful wallpaper!! Thank you for the freebie! Now every time I look at my phone I’ll be reminded to keep going & getting things done!!
I LOVE this phone wallpaper! I am a huge believer of taking steps to make things happen. Your situation will never change or get better if you do nothing proactive. Thank you for sharing it.
Thank you so much, Amy! I couldn’t agree more, and I often have to remind myself when I get into a slump!
Oh this is so gorgeous, Lindsay! I love it!
Thanks so much, lady!!!