Can you believe it’s already starting to get cold outside? I’ve pretty much been in denial, but the chill in the air the past few days has finally convinced me that fall is on its way in–and then winter…
Since I can’t handle the cold (and am apparently never going to get used to it), I thought it was high time I started planning for pretty winter gear.
Free DIY Crochet Patterns and Tutorials
I’ve gathered up some of my favorite free DIY crochet patterns and tutorials from all over the internet in case you’re also feeling inspired to start getting warm and cozy![/tps_header]
- Suzette Free Crochet Bag Pattern by Make & Do Crew
- Manhattan Market Tote by Mama in a Stitch
- Camera Satchel Bag by Hopeful Honey
- Boho Tassel Crochet Bag by Persia Lou
- Star Stitch Pouches by All About Ami
- Treble Crochet Zip Pouch Tutorial by Delia Creates
Next up: hats, hats, hats!
- Knit Fisherman’s Rib Hat by All About Ami
- Ivory Ocean Beanie by Hopeful Honey
- Lolly-Poms Easy Ribbed Crochet Beanie by One Day Woof
- Puppy Love Heart Slouchy by Whistle & Ivy
- Black Cat Slouch Hat by Persia Lou
- Avery Hat With Buttons by Margo Knits
- Crochet Alpine Pom-Pom Hat by The Nook
Next up: Clothes, from boot toppers and socks to pretty sweater tops!
- Granny Squares Crocheted Top by One Dog Woof
- Hello, Crochet Boot Toppers by Hello, Handy Heart
- Danish Crocheted Woolen Socks by Flair Do It Yourself
- Easy Reversible Crochet Boot Cuffs by Dabbles & Babbles
- Broomstick Lace Crochet Top by Mama in a Stitch
- Lace Back Men’s Shirt Refashion by Crafty Suburb Mama
- Chunky Pom Pom Crochet Socks by Is Laura
Next up: Every kind of scarf you can imagine!
- Moss Fringe Scarf by All About Ami
- Chunky, Squishy Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern by Mama in a Stitch
- The Andy Button Scarf by Rescued Paw Designs
- Chunky Scarf With Leather Accent by Sisters, What!
- Tapered Granite Stitch Pom Pom Scarf by Saint Cardigan
- Chunky Loop Scarf by Gina Michelle
- Crochet Leather Snap Scarf by Delia Creates
Next up: mittens and arm warmers
Mittens & Arm Warmers
- Cozy Crochet Mittens by All About Ami
- Children’s Fox Mittens by Craft Foxes
- Dainty Bow Crochet Arm Warmers by Whistle & Ivy
- Chunky Crochet Mittens and Scarf by Fave Crafts
- Beginner Mittens for All by Nancy Anderson
- Puff Stitch Fingerless Gloves by Hopeful & Honey
- Snowfall Crochet Mittens by Whistle & Ivy
Thanks for including me! Love the round up!
Such a great collection! Thanks so much for including me, Lindsay! 🙂
You’re so welcome, friend!
Thank you so much for including my Andy Button Scarf in this great roundup of crochet patterns!
You’re welcome, Krista. Your projects are so beautiful!
Great round up! Thank you for including me!
You’re so welcome, Delia! Your projects are amazing! <3