Traveling this week has thrown my schedule totally out of whack, but I’m back with my favorites from this week. Since we’re fast-approaching one of my favorite holidays, I decided to go full Halloween with this week’s roundup, featuring some of my favorite no carve pumpkin ideas.
Do you have anything planned for this weekend? Our neighborhood is hosting an Oktoberfest celebration, so we’re going to give it a go and get officially settled into our first fall in the new house. I’ve also got lots of projects in the works for this weekend, so stay tuned for some new-new on the blog in the coming weeks!
DIY No Carve Pumpkin Ideas + My Favorite Links This Week
- Love that elegant minimal look, and can’t miss with a free printable
- Beautiful but also a great resource if you’re not familiar with the reason behind the teal pumpkins
- Super easy and a great way to use up scrap supplies
- “Pun-kins” because I’m such an absolute sucker for a good pun
- Looks good enough to eat but will last for years of Halloween yet to come
- Can’t wait to see the “after” with all this inspiration and those “before” pics
- An updated version of a classic vibe
- A really accurate depiction of some of what it’s like to live with anxiety
- So simple and cheerful and would work for any season, really
- Rifle + pumpkins, obviously a match made in heaven
- In case you’ve ever wondered how sprinkles are made & want to be totally mesmerized
- Because it’s totally okay to not want to have a baby ever, seriously
- Already scheming ideas for my next project
Have you ever made a no-carve pumpkin? I’d love to see pictures. Link them up in the comments!
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ACCESS MY FULL LIBRARY OF FREE DOWNLOADS!