- Corner Rounder Punch
- Embossing Powder
- Pigment Ink Pad
- Rubber Frame Stamp
- Kraft Paper
- Heat Tool
- Washi Tape
1. Cut a little piece of kraft paper to the size of your stamp. Stamp onto the piece of paper using pigment ink. It’s important to use pigment ink with embossing because it takes longer to dry. If you want the design to be the same exact color as your embossing powder, use clear pigment ink. I used black in this tutorial so that you could see everything clearly.
3. Right away, pour some embossing powder onto the ink. Shake the excess back into the jar.
4. Holding the heat tool at a 45 degree angle, move it around all over the stamp until you see the powder melt and get shiny. Don’t overheat it. You’re done once it’s all smooth and shiny.
5. Use the corner punch to round off all the corners to give it a prettier, more finished look.
6. Write your gift recipient’s name in the frame, and stick the tag onto your present with a couple coordinating pieces of pretty washi tape. Voila – you’re done!
* Disclosure – certain links within this post may result in a comission for Shrimp Salad Circus. See my disclosure statement for more information.