Turmeric gives a pretty yellow color to this all natural bath bomb recipe without citric acid!
I’ve been making bath bombs for awhile now, but I’ve always used citric acid.
Citric acid is natural, but some people are put off by the name and want to avoid it.
I’m here to the rescue with an all natural bath bomb recipe without citric acid.
Oh, and if you’re into DIY bath bombs, check out these other great recipes:
- Recipe for pink Himalayan salt bath bombs
- DIY Grinch bath bomb ornaments for Christmas
- Cyclops monster DIY Halloween bath bombs
Common Questions About Natural Bath Bombs
Are homemade bath bombs safe?
Yes! Homemade bath bombs can actually be much safer than the store-bought version. You control every ingredient and can avoid synthetic additives.
How do I make bath bombs stick together?
If your bath bomb is falling apart in the mold, it might be too dry. You can spray it with witch hazel to get the right consistency.
If it’s sticking to the mold, try rubbing the inside of the mold with a cotton pad dipped in coconut oil or almond oil.
Do bath bombs stain the bathtub?
These all natural bath bombs shouldn’t stain your bathtub.
Synthetic dyes could possible stain worn tub finishes, but since the only color in this recipe is from powdered turmeric, it won’t cause any staining.
What do bath bombs do to your skin?
This all natural bath bomb recipe should have a moisturizing effect on your skin because of the coconut and almond oil.
Baking soda and Epsom salt can be good for your skin, too, but they’re very diluted with a single bath fizzy in a full bath tub. The biggest benefit is relaxation!
How do you make bath bombs without citric acid?
Citric acid and baking soda combined will give you the fizziest possible bath bombs, but there are alternatives if you want to avoid the citric acid. People use lemon juice, cream of tartar, or cornstarch. The recipes without citric acid (like the one in this recipe) will be significantly less fizzy than a traditional bath bomb recipe.
Save This for Later – Pin It!
DIY All Natural Bath Bomb Recipe
The instructions below include helpful tips and tricks for how to make all natural bath bombs with turmeric powder.
Scroll down to the end of the post for a printable recipe with ingredients and amounts.
1. Sift together dry ingredients: Two cups of baking soda, one cup of buttermilk powder, a quarter cup of cornstarch, and two tablespoons of turmeric powder into a large mixing bowl.
Tip: More turmeric powder = more vibrant yellow color. Use as much as you want!
Tip: You can do it without a sifter, but sifting the ingredients helps break up clump and makes the mixture much more smooth and evenly distributed.
2. Add a quarter cup of Epsom salt, and whisk all the dry ingredients together.
3. Add the oils: A third of a cup of melted coconut oil, 10-20 drops of turmeric essential oil, and a tablespoon of almond oil.
4. Switch to mixing with your hands. You’re looking for a texture similar to damp sand.
5. If your mixture feels dry, spritz 1-2 times with witch hazel, and continue to mix with your hands. Repeat until it feels like you could build a sand castle with it.
6. Mold the bath bombs. Tightly pack one half of a bath bomb mold, and then scoop the other half until it’s heaping.
7. Press the two halves together firmly, and twist, pulling one side away.
8. Gently tap the remaining side to unmold the bath bomb.
Place bath bombs on a soft, folded towel to dry for about 24 hours.
Tip: You can let the bath fizzies dry on a hard surface, but they might get a dent on the bottom. The towel will keep that from happening.
Turmeric All Natural Bath Bomb Recipe Without Citric Acid
Make this all natural bath bomb recipe with turmeric powder for a bright, beautiful yellow color and wonderfully fizzy effect! Reap some of the turmeric health benefits while relaxing in the bath!
- Bath bomb molds
- Large mixing bowl
- Sift baking soda, buttermilk, cornstarch, and turmeric into a large mixing bowl.
- Add Epsom salt, and whisk together.
- Add coconut oil, turmeric essential oil, and almond oil.
- Use your hands to mix everything together. The texture should be similar to wet sand.
- If your mixture feels dry, spritz 1-2 times with witch hazel, and continue to mix with your hands. Repeat until it feels like damp sand.
- Tightly pack one half of a bath bomb mold, and then scoop the other half until it's heaping.
- Press the two halves together firmly, and twist, pulling one side away.
- Gently tap the remaining side to unmold the bath bomb.
- Place bath bombs on a soft, folded towel to dry for about 24 hours.
- If you live in a humid or very cold climate, let your bath bombs dry for an extra 24 hours.
- The coconut oil in the bath fizzies can make the tub a bit slippery, so be careful getting out.
Find Top and High Class Hyderabad Escorts. Sonia Khan Offering Top quality Hyderabad Escorts at very low cost. Our service is available 24/7
Get the best bangalore escorts from top bangalore escort agency.
Get the best bangalore escorts from top bangalore escort agency. Escort agency in Bangalore that offers the most mind-blowing orgasm and endless satisfaction 24/7.
I really liked this website and information similar I found this website very good to hire photographers in Mumbai . There was an impressive information was loaded on the website which was connected me to select best by his rating, review and price.
I do believe alll the ideas you have presented in your post.
They’re very convincing and can definiely work. Nonetheless, the
posts are very brief for novices. May you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time?
Thank you for the post.
As the only color in this mix comes from drift hunters powdered turmeric, it won’t discolor worn tub finishes like synthetic colors would.
cheapest sex dolls I’ve learn several good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you put to make the sort of excellent informative site.
Inquisitively your new turn of events, I will address you’ll’s perspective on overwhelming and dazzling things in the relative districts. Lucknow Escorts
sex doll The Realities that You Need to Think About Sex Dolls Mini Sex Doll V.S. Grown-up Sex Doll, How To Choose? Top 5 Astounding Fantasies About Covid and Sex Dolls What is a sex doll? The novices manual for sex dolls
Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. jesus a gospel of love
I was looking for another article by chance and found your article slotsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.
Of course, your article is good enough, safetoto but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.
Nice post! Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. check this and visit this site to know more Okbet is PAGCOR License Online Gaming in PH
에볼루션접속 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go
I’m writing on this topic these days, majorsite, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.
最新 の ラブドール このガイドは、最初のdoll4everセックス人形を購入するために必要なすべての情報を公開しているはずですが、何を待っていますか？
안전보장+다양한플레이 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go