I’m back with another fun bakery post this week! Since we’re all gearing up for Halloween, and since everybody loves donuts, I’ve created a pumpkin donut tutorial. And just to let you know, this post is sponsored by Rich Foods, but I thought up the project all on my own! Since a lot of us don’t have time to make some elaborate treat from scratch, this tutorial takes out most of the work. You can pick up some pre-made mini donuts from the grocery bakery section, and the rest is pretty much just melting, dipping, and eating! Read on for a giveaway and the full tutorial!
The whole premise behind #GiveBakery is to inspire us all to show appreciation for the people in our lives just because. My “just because” for this project is all the “grownups” who think they’re too old to do Halloween. You’ve gotta take time to eat total junk food and act completely ridiculous, friends!!!
- Pre-made mini powdered donuts
- White or orange candy melts
- Orange gel food coloring (if using white candy melts)
- Green chewy candy, like Laffy Taffy, Airheads, or Starburst
- Separate any broken or crumbling donuts, and lay out the good ones on a sheet of parchment or wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the candy melts according to the package instructions. Be careful not to overheat them because the chocolate can scorch or seize up, which you can’t fix.
- If you used white melts, use a toothpick to add a few drops of orange gel food coloring. You want to be sure to use gel, not regular, because the liquid in the regular could cause the chocolate to seize up.
- Grab the donuts one at a time, and dip them ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Pull the donuts back out with a swirling motion to evenly coat them. Immediately set them on your sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- While the donuts are cooling, roll the green candy between your hands until you have long, thin ropes of it. Use a sharp knife to trim small segments. Dip the ends into the chocolate to “glue” the stems onto the pumpkins.
- Optional: You can use the extra candy to make pumpkin “vines,” and you can dip a paintbrush into food coloring to paint stripes onto the pumpkins.
ai sex doll Why Would it be a good idea for you to Buy Genuine Sex Dolls For Men?
Thank you for this effective information unique article. Vex 7
The content is very useful information, thank you very much for this content. friday night funkin unblocked
plus size sex doll I regard something truly special in this site.
The pumpkin donut recipe you shared is very good. delicious and attractive food. meticulous instructions. I will save the recipe!
The pumpkin donut recipe you shared is very good. delicious and attractive food. meticulous instructions. I will save the recipe to learn how to make this dish!
As I am looking at your writing, slotsite I regret being unable to do outdoor activities due to Corona 19, and I miss my old daily life. If you also miss the daily life of those days, would you please visit my site once? My site is a site where I post about photos and daily life when I was free.
Guests at my ombré crafternoon party painted swimsuit cover-ups that are as summery as they come. A wonderful, vibrant lemon phrazle yellow that fades well from light to dark is perfect for the summer.
ミニ ラブドール これは、2020年にはセックス人形ビデオの時間になります理由です。
국내최고메이저 먹튀검증 안전노리터 go
My twin sister deserves something sweet because she has been with me in hard times and when I most need someone. I love her a lot and she deserves something just for being y sister
You had me at donuts… 🙂 My sweet husband deserves a sweet treat just for being my partner. He, too, loves donuts.
Ana – donuts are pretty hard not to love, right?! Especially adorable ones! Have a great weekend!!!